‘Sounds and Symbols’ for All
‘Sounds and Symbols’ literacy programmes and activities are suitable for ALL early years children (0-8 years).
‘Sounds and Symbols’ programmes and activities may be used:
- As a business opportunity – for an individual to take into early years settings
- In pre-school provision:
- Early years centres
- Family centres
- Mother and toddler groups
- Private sessions
- In primary school classes (P1-P3)
- In special education or for those with additional support needs
- By speech and language therapists
- By teachers of English as a foreign language
- By health visitors for ideas and information to help parents
- In any other early years setting.